Tuesday 5 April 2011

Lunar eclipse inspired journal and trinket box

Not too long ago I joined a star swap, and my partner had different requests. I loved the swap and my partner, we had such great communication.

She told me she wanted to make a visual journal so I made her a journal. This is the first journal I have made but I'm pretty happy about it. I used some night sky fabric to cover the book and punched a lot of holes in the fake leather I bought a while back, those wholes was time consuming but I loved it. I added some beads to the spine but I forgot to take a picture before I sent the book.


I also made her a trinket box with her name and filled it with 100 lucky starts (I counted them 4 times) and one larger painted star. The trinket box sadly got broken in the mail but she managed to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment