Friday 4 March 2011

Dolly Donations

I love links on the internet, by clicking on them I reach new places that I never thought existed.

Yesterday I reached a cute and amazing site, a woman, wife and a mother, her name is Sarah and has a site named Dolly Donations, here is her description of her work:
"My mission is to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate, especially orphaned children around the world ....... to provide them with a source of comfort ...... to send them love, one dolly at a time!"

I love organizations that help out children, don't take me wrong, grown ups need help as well, but as a mother I would give my life so that my son can live.


I don't sew well, and I don't know if I would be able to sew many dolls, but this will be a goal I will set for the future, I want to give something to children that are less fortunate.

Dolly Donations Sending Love to Children in Need

No comments:

Post a Comment